Ayurvedic treatment is considered to be a holistic science of life. This is accurate and extremely beneficial in the healthcare field. The term Ayurveda has been translated from Sanskrit and means ‘To know life’. There are a number of benefits of Ayurveda and hence, this is one approach that has been followed for over 5000 years.
Let’s Understand What is Diabetes According to Ayurveda by Watching This Video
Ayurveda is focused on a preventive approach, Ayurveda differs from Allopathy. In Ayurveda, we follow a systematic approach and are based on finding a solution to the cause rather than treating the symptoms. Ayurveda is focused on identifying the root of the issue and eradicating it from the cause, and not simply suppressing the symptoms.
We, at Sugar Knocker, have identified the urgent need to fill out the gap and to find a solution for diabetes. Our product is a combination of 11 main herbs that work together no to assist the individual in maintaining the optimum blood glucose levels. Listed below are the main ingredients that we use in our product along with brief benefits of each.
Momordica Charantia (Bitter Guard):
Bitter Melon or ‘Karela’ is a common household name.is one of the best ingredients which helps in maintaining normal levels of triglycerides, as well as improves the cholesterol levels and helps normalize the immune system.
Health Benefits of Bitter Melon:
- Excellent source of vitamin-C(powerful natural antioxidants).
- Preservation of pancreatic β cells and insulin secretion.
- Used to treat spleen and liver problems.
- Good to treat mild cough, heal wounds, and to treat rheumatism and gout.
- Bitter melon is the best home remedies for diabetes.
Watch This Video to Understand Astonishing Health Benefits of Bitter Gourd
Gymnema Sylvestre (Australian Cowplant Or Gymnema):
This herb is a magical herb and assists in the better management of the overall appetite levels. It also supports better glucose levels and helps in managing the triglycerides while supporting the proper functioning of the pancreas.
Health Benefits of Gymnema:
- Reduces blood sugar and also urinary sugar.
- It has a positive effect on triglycerides and cholesterol levels.
- Prevents blood sugar fluctuations.
- It improves insulin’s effects on our body.
- This can substitute for oral sugar-lowering drugs.
Pterocarpus Marsupium (Vijaysar):
This is known to be the best herbal medicine for diabetes and has astringent properties that help in treating diabetes. It also encourages the overall regeneration of B cells.
Health Benefits of Vijaysar:
- Manages blood sugar levels, cholesterols, and triglycerides.
- It lowers the symptoms of diabetes like frequent urination
- Balances pitta.
- Reduces excess fat from the body.
- Has good antimicrobial properties
- Acts against specific viruses.
Salacia Retriculata (Saptarangi):
This herb is extremely helpful in normalizing the blood sugar levels and also insulin levels. The main benefit of this herb is that it allows and supports healthy blood lipids.
Health Benefits of Saptarangi:
- It lowers the hemoglobin HbA1C levels.
- Reduces obesity.
- It improves insulin resistance.
- It helps with skin diseases and inflammation.
Curcuma Longa (Turmeric):
Also, commonly known as Turmeric, this is a miracle herb. Its antiseptic nature helps in enhancing wound healing which is a major issue in diabetics. It also helps in reducing blood glucose and improves plasma insulin.
Benefits of Turmeric:
- Lowers HbA1c levels in diabetic mice without affecting HbA1c levels.
- Reduces Insulin Resistance.
- Stops Fat Cell Growth.
- Stop the growth and proliferation of fat cells
- Help re-establish healthy metabolism.
Eugenia Jambolana (Black Jamun):
This is a beneficial fruit and helps the functioning of the pancreas. The seed is also known to help the overall production of glucose in the human body.
Health Benefits of Black Jamun:
- Lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- It could help safeguard your liver.
- Its anthocyanin content helps in avoiding estrogen-dependent cancer.
- This seed extract has been discovered to boost insulin secretion from the pancreas.
Emblica Officinalis (Amla):
This herb has a great impact on the beta cells of the pancreas and is known to help the uptake of glucose by the cells. This has anti-aging and immune-stimulating effects.
Health Benefits of Amla:
- Low sugar and high fiber fruit.
- Very good antioxidant.
- Help in healthy and balanced bowel movement.
- It makes intestinal tracts thoroughly clean.
- Aids powerful eyesight by decreasing intra-ocular tension.
Tinospora Cordifolia (Guduchi):
One of the most effective herbs which help in overall management and improvement of the immune systems. This is an excellent herb to help the overall blood glucose levels and is best suited to overcome Hypoglycemia.
Health Benefits of Guduchi:
- It improves the body`s immune system.
- Decrease the levels of glycosylated hemoglobin.
- Manages healthy cholesterol levels.
- High anti-bacterial property.
Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi):
One of the most common herbs found in almost every Indian garden is overlooked a great deal. Tulsi helps in preventing all types of infections and controls respiratory tract infections as well. It’s anti-bacterial and anti-viral tendencies make it one of the best herbs.
Health Benefits of Tulsi:
- Efficient blood purifier and thus helps attain clear and glowing skin.
- Effective in reducing cholesterol levels
- Help maintain a healthy heart function.
- A very powerful antioxidant
- It helps combat both physical as well as emotional stress.
- Boost energy and also helps the balance of nerves.
This is an excellent option for people with Type 2 diabetes and helps in regulating the blood sugar to a great extent.
Health Benefits of Cinnamon:
- Proven to stabilize blood glucose levels in type-2 diabetes.
- Increases the capability to react to insulin.
- It helps in reducing LDL cholesterol within the body.
- Very good anti-inflammatory property.
- Has a healing effect on the body
- It helps to improve blood circulation.
Excellent in dietary fiber, zinc and magnesium, this is a herb that works wonders for people with diabetes.
Health Benefits of Banaba:
- Reduces insulin resistance
- Powerful medicine for weight loss.
- It helps to cure kidney disorders.
- Control cholesterol levels.
- It helps in blood pressure control.
- It helps in controlling appetite.